🎙️: A Curious Worldview Podcast - Search, Subscribe 5-Stars! https://curiousworldview.buzzsprout.com/1485736
The following is a conversation with Chris Miller.
Chris Miller is the Assistant Professor of International History at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, a Jeane Kirkpatrick Visiting Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and Eurasia Director at the Foreign Policy Research Institute.
In This Podcast With Chris Miller, You Can Expect To Hear About…
- An Explanation For The Complexity.
- Fragility In The Supply Chain.
- Moores Law.
- The Geopolitics Of The Micro-Chip.
- And Much, Much More.
Jump In On My Newsletter 📋 🔑 - https://atlasgeographica.com/subscribe
Feel Free To Peruse My 📷 Instagram & Twitter 🐦 Mates!
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:11 – Russia Achieved Everything Physics Except The Microchip. Why?
- 12:45 – Chris On Writing A Book On The History Of The Semi-Conductor.
- 15:01 – An Appreciation For The Complexity Of A Semi-Conductor.
- 19:11 – The Limitations Of Moore’s Law.
- 21:51 – The Brilliance Of ASML & What Goes Into Making A Computer Chip.
- 33:22 – Different Types Of Their Chips & Their Applications.
- 37:51 – Where Are The Chips Produced?
- 43:05 – Why Are TSMC So Far Ahead Of The Rest?
- 49:56 – The Geopolitics Of The Semi-Conductor.
- 59:15 – The Fragility Of Global Dependence On Semi-Conductors & The Future Of Chip Tech.
- 1:05:41 – Is There A Shortage Of High-Grade Silicon?
- 1:08:01 – A Moment In Your Life You Cannot Believe You Were A Part Of?
- 1:09:59 – Country You Are Most Bullish On?
- 1:12:31 – Conversation Between Any Two People Of History?
- 1:13:28 – Afterthoughts & Ambition For The Podcast.
Episodes Of The Curious Worldview Podcast Similar To This!
Links To Chris Miller
A Curious Worldview Podcast - This is my main podcast project. I feature a whole suite of interviews on there covering all extensions of my interests. A Curious Worldview is for anyone interested in learning more about the world. - https://curiousworldview.buzzsprout.com/
Are you into Nassim Taleb, Skin In The Game, Antifragile, The Black Swan? I run a Nassim Taleb podcast covering all the wonderful ideas found in the 5 part Incerto series.
🎙️The Nassim Taleb & Incerto Podcast: - https://theincertonassimtalebpodcast.buzzsprout.com/
Contact me 🐦 for feedback and also for recommendations on what future episodes should be! Twitter @ryanfhogg
Contact me 🐦 for feedback!